These shows are confirmed and tickets are on sale now!
Monday, June 3 : Detroit, MI
Tuesday, June 4 : Grand Rapids, MI
Saturday, June 8 : Colorado Springs, CO
Sunday, June 9 : Boulder, CO
Tuesday, June 11 : Salt Lake City, UT
Thursday, June 13 : Eugene, OR
Friday, June 14 : Portland OR
Saturday, June 15 : Portland OR
We still need a few more hosts…
Wednesday, June 5 : Chicago, IL
Thursday, June 6 : Someplace in Iowa
Friday, June 7 : Omaha, NE
Wednesday, June 12 : Boise ID
Please get in touch right away… We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for a couple of hours and in return you’ll get 5 free tickets for your friends and our eternal gratitude.
Please read all of this… contact info at the end.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 35-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other large indoor residential space would be ideal. There needs to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We’ll pre-sell all tickets for each show on our website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance.
3. Ticket prices will be $15.
4. We’ll provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. This way you won’t have to deal with money. All you have to do is check people off the list as they arrive.
5. The host gets 5 free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
6. The shows usually start at around 8pm. We’ll ask people to arrive around 7:30pm. Michael starts playing at 8pm It should be over by around 9:30pm. We’ll make it clear to everyone that they should be out of your house by 10:00pm.
7. You don’t need to provide any sort of sound system. We’ll need a chair and some kind of ambient lighting like a floor lamp.
8. Your home address will not be published on the web and only given to those people who purchase tickets.
9. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except our websites.
After reading all of this, if interested please send an e-mail to:
Please include a photo of the space where you would like to host the show and put “Michael Nau Living Room Show” and the city in the subject line of the e-mail.
We’ll review all requests and get back in touch to confirm shows once we have a routing figured out.
Thanks for your help!